RRRT provides training and technical assistance on request from SPC member governments, in the areas of:
- human rights education and information
- ratification of international human rights conventions
- reporting on international human rights conventions
- reporting to the UN Universal Periodic Review
- human rights monitoring
- design of domestic policy and legislation.
RRRT training is tailored to suit specific needs, including technical assistance, such as how to conduct human rights and gender analysis of legislation, and general, such as disability rights or violence against women.